The Ambassador Suite is a large and luxurious suite typically found in top-tier hotels. It often features a separate bedroom and living area, as well as a private bathroom. Some suites also include a kitchenette or dining area.
It features a separate bedroom and living area, as well as a private balcony with stunning views of the city. The suite also includes a marble bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub, and a fully–equipped kitchen.
We use a third-party review aggregator, TripAdvisor, to collect and display hotel reviews.
- Guests must provide a valid form of identification at check–in.
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age to check in.
- Guests are not allowed to bring firearms into the hotel.
- Guests are not allowed to bring pets into the hotel.
- Guests are not allowed to smoke in the hotel.
- Guests are responsible for their own belongings. The hotel is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Guests are responsible for any damages they cause to the hotel property.
- Guests are responsible for any fines or penalties that are incurred during their stay.
- The hotel reserves the right to refuse service to any guest.